Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog. I’m 32 and I live in the picturesque county of Staffordshire in the UK with my hubby and two fantastic kitties, who have given me so much comfort, fun and laughter over a tough few years. I have been pretty arty all my life, but it wasn’t until I stopped working full-time, due to a back problem, that I really got back into arts and crafts. I currently work on a small scale, creating bespoke pieces for friends and family, but I am always looking at ways to expand my business. I also love music (I am a member of The Rock Choir) and baking (I will probably share the less disastrous creations on here). I am the type of person that doesn’t mince my words and tells it like it is, but I am a happy-go-lucky lady these days and I like to look on the bright side of life. I hope you enjoy this journey into the world of blogging with me and find my posts interesting or even uplifting.

Comments

Popular Posts